Here are some project management parables, what do you think?
- A problem shared is a buck passed.
- A little risk management saves a lot of fan cleaning.
- When all’s said and done a lot more is said than done.
- If everything is going exactly to plan, something somewhere is going massively wrong.
- Quantitative project management is for predicting cost and schedule overruns well in advance.
- To estimate a project, work out how long it would take one person to do it then multiply that by the number of people on the project.
- Projects don’t all fail in the end, they fail at the beginning.
- Meetings are events in which minutes are kept and hours are lost.